Please note: Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013 does not apply to any business transactions on this website.
- All goods must be inspected upon receipt for damages or shortfalls and must be reported to us within 48 hours of receipt
- All prices detailed on our website are excluding VAT and are detailed in £ sterling. We reserve the right to change the price detailed at any time without giving prior notice.
- All delivery destinations outside of the UK mainland (including Scottish Highlands) will be contacted once the order is received to be advised of any applicable delivery charge
Buying through this website is for business use only. You must be acting on behalf of a company or business, and have the authority to bind the company on whose behalf you are placing an order.
The Consumer Contracts Regulations (CCR) do not apply to transactions made on line or over the phone through our Trade website. CCR does not apply to any business to Business purchases or a delivery to a business address.
Incorrectly Sent, Incorrectly Advertised, Defective or Damaged Items
In the unlikely event that you receive goods which were not what you ordered or which are damaged, defective, or are of a different quantity to that stated on your order, then please notify us within 48 hrs of receipt and we shall make good any shortage or non-delivery, replace any damaged or defective goods, or refund to you the amount you paid for the goods in question. Photo or physical proof may be required.
We endeavor to provide realistic and genuine pictures of the items on our site. However due to issues such as lighting, scale and general variations between computer monitors, we cannot guarantee the image will exactly reflect the product as it appears. The colours of items provided in the description are based on subjective opinion. As such, your own opinion may differ on the exact colour of the product.
As this is a business to business website, returns of unwanted items are not accepted.
Exclusion of Liability
- We will not be liable in relation to loss caused to the customer from:
- The fitness of goods for purpose.
- Minor deviation from the provided images or descriptions.
- Damage to the products after delivery.
- Injury or damage from misuse of goods.
Net value of order - £250.00 plus £15.00 delivery. Orders over £500.00 - free delivery*
Courier or pallet network – 1-3 working days
Please note our minimum order value is £250.00 net.
*Delivered throughout Mainland United Kingdom only.
Dates provided for delivery are estimates only. We will not be liable for any deviation from these delivery dates. All delivery details provided to us must be correct. If there is an inaccuracy in relation to the delivery address, and the items cannot be delivered, we reserve the right to charge an additional fee for redelivery.
We use a number of third party delivery agents to ensure your orders are delivered to you as quickly as possible. Any losses after your order has been despatched must be reported to us within 3 days of receipt. Prices shown on the Site exclude all delivery charges.
We are not responsible for failure or delay in delivery if it relates to certain factors outside our control. These include, but are not limited to Acts of God, riots, war, natural disasters, strikes, accidents, floods, fire, sabotage, or Governmental decisions. This clause applies to both us and our distributors.